Different is good!
To figure out how to make holiday mini-sessions happen this year, I had to get a little creative! In previous years, I’ve done these short, festive sessions in a warm and cozy studio. But because 2020 is 2020, I’ve had to come up with a new way to offer these popular sessions. And so I’ve made a plan that will keep everyone safe and will be just as fun and festive as usual!
Earlier this year, I did a number of Front Steps Photos to benefit the United Way of Dane County. And I’m bringing back this concept to help you mark all these many months that you’ve spent closer to home and to capture some really fun, relaxed and fabulous holiday photos for you, too!
This year’s holiday mini-sessions will take place outside at your home–in your front yard, on your porch, running around in your cul-de-sac–you choose your outdoor location and I’ll capture you and your family just being wonderfully you!
The important stuff…
Here are all the details you’ll need to book your session:
- Sessions will take place on Saturday November 14 and Sunday November 15
- Each session will take place at your home and will last approximately 20 minutes
- The cost for each session is $300 and includes the time spent photographing you and your family and your choice of 5 images from your session*
- For an additional $100 you can purchase your full gallery of photos
- You can also choose to add-on custom design services for your holiday cards!
*The base price for these holiday sessions is slightly higher than my summer mini-sessions to account for my travel time between sessions. Thank you for your understanding!