Inspire School Photos!
Hello Inspire Families-
My name is Catherine Hilcove and I’m so excited to let you know that I’ll be doing the school photos this year at Inspire Early Education! I’ll be at school from Monday October 21 through Wednesday October 23 capturing modern, candid and emotive images of your children. These are a different kind of school photo, designed to capture your beautiful children just being themselves. I know what a special place Inspire is and I can’t wait to meet and capture the uniquely wonderful personalities of all of your fabulous kiddos next week. (You can see a selection of my school photo work by heading here!)
To help me get the best photos of your kids, please follow these guidelines for what to wear:
- please don’t choose sweatshirts, hoodies or clothing with large logos for picture day
- please do choose bright colors as they will look best in the final photos
- all photos will be from the shoulder up, so details such as collared shirts, pretty sleeves, bowties, hair bows, etc. can add lovely visual interest to your child’s photo
And so you know when your child will have their picture taken here is the schedule for picture week:
- Monday: SWISS ALPS, YOSEMITE, GRAND CANYON, GOBI and KALAHARI
- Tuesday: ELDORADO, GREENLAND, COSTA RICA and CORAL SEA
- Wednesday: Blue Lagoon AM, NEW GUINEA, Blue Lagoon PM and MOJAVE
If you have any questions at all, please don’t hesitate to let me know! You can reach me at email@example.com.