Hello Families of GanHayeled!
My name is Catherine Hilcove and I’m so happy to let you know that I’ll be doing the school photos again this year at your school! This will be the third year in a row that I’ve had the honor of working with everyone at Gan and I’m looking forward both to seeing familiar faces and meeting new students next week and creating unique and authentic school portraits for all the students at GanHayeled.
I will be at school on Monday September 20 capturing modern, candid and emotive images of your children. These are a different kind of school photo, designed to capture your beautiful children just being themselves. Weather permitting, I will be taking photos in the woods adjacent to school just like last year. I’m excited to photograph and document the uniquely wonderful personalities of all of your wonderful kiddos! If you’d like to learn more about my school photo services, feel free to head here.
Again this year I’ll be taking some extra precautions to make sure that not only will I be able to take beautiful photos of your children, but I will be able to do so safely:
- I will be using a lens that will allow me to maintain a safe distance between myself and your children.
- I will be wearing a mask from the moment I get out of my car until I leave campus.
- I will be following all school guidelines regarding safety and social distancing.
- I have been fully vaccinated for COVID-19 and adhere to all suggested safety precautions to prevent infection
That said, if you have any questions or concerns at all, please just get in touch as I want to make sure that this is an easy and enjoyable day for everyone!
To help me get the best photos of your kids, please follow these guidelines for what to have them wear:
- please don’t choose sweatshirts, hoodies or clothing with large logos for picture day
- please do choose bright colors as they will look best in the final photos
- photos will generally be from the shoulder up, so details such as collared shirts, pretty sleeves, bowties, hair bows, etc. can add lovely visual interest to your child’s photo
If you have any questions at all, please don’t hesitate to let me know! You can reach me at email@example.com.