“Catherine so beautifully captured our family’s life over several months. With each session, we all grew more comfortable with the routine. Our toddler became excited about Catherine’s “visits”, wanting to show off new skills or toys or things we’d started doing together as a family.
This meant Catherine could perfectly capture us just being us. We also absolutely love that our photos include a variety of activities and locations, which was only possible by having multiple sessions. We will always treasure these moments that Catherine so beautifully preserved for us.”
A Year in Your Life
If there is anything this this last year has taught us, it’s that life goes on. I never imagined that I would spend more than a year navigating how to live amidst a raging global pandemic and yet that’s precisely I’ve done since last March. And unless you’re an epidemiologist or public health expert, I’m guessing you probably didn’t think that a pandemic was something that you’d live through either.
Yet, despite how surreal and unpleasantly novel this last year was there were so many parts of it that were relatively normal. The basics of my family’s day-to-day life remained pretty much the same: we ate, we spent time together, we worked, we learned, we played, we slept. And repeat. My kids kept growing, my husband and I continued to age, we celebrated birthdays and holidays and there was a foundation of normalcy in our lives that remained through all the ups and downs.
All the Details
And therein lies the inspiration for the year-in-your-life photo project. Life is always changing, but it marches ever forward and remembering the way it does so is oh-so-meaningful.
Here’s how the project works:
- Sign up to work with me to document, preserve and remember a year in your family’s life.
- Choose between a 1 hour session every month OR a 2 hour session every other month.
- Let me help you formulate a plan of activities, rituals and traditions that you’d like to have photographed throughout our year working together.
- After each session you’ll receive a gallery of images to download, print and keep.
- At the end of our year together you’ll receive a custom-designed album to help you remember the previous 12 months forever.
Cost: $250 p/month
Sound interesting? Want to learn more? Just click below, fill out the form and I’ll be in touch!