Preschool of the Arts School Photos Are Ready!
Dear Preschool of the Arts Parents-
You’re in the right place! This is where you’ll find the links to view your child’s school photos and to place your order. Please scroll to the bottom of this post to read it in its entirety before ordering.
All proofing and ordering for your child’s photos are handled via secure online portals. The deadline for placing your order is Monday, November 5, 2018.
Here are the details of the packages that are available for purchase:
- Digital Collection, All Images, includes all digital images and a digital class photo for download, $75*
- Digital Collection, One Image, includes one digital image and a digital class photo for download, $55
- Print Package A, choose one pose and receive one 8 x 10, two 5 x 7’s and 8 wallets, $45
- Print Package B, choose one pose and receive four 5 x 7’s and 8 wallets, $45
- Print Package C, choose one pose and receive two 8 x 10’s and 8 wallets, $45
- Print Package D, choose one pose and receive one 10 x 13, $45
- Printed Class Photo Only, $10
- Purchase Multiple Packages, prices vary, you will receive an invoice for your order
- Canvas Gallery Wraps, prices vary, please contact me directly to place your order
*Purchase two or more full digital galleries and receive 10% off any additional full galleries. Contact me after the purchase of your first two galleries for your coupon code.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to get in touch! You can reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can learn more about me here and see more of my work here. And if you need any holiday photos for this year, I still have a few spots still available for my 2018 Holiday Event.
Please read the important disclaimer at the bottom of this post. Thank you!!
Here are the directions for viewing and ordering your child’s photos:
- Scroll down and click on your child’s classroom. You will then be directed to a proofing gallery for their classroom in which you can view your child’s photos.
- Once you’ve viewed your child’s photos and noted your favorites (each image has a unique name/number), return to this page and choose one of the above packages to place your order. Clicking on the package name will take your directly to the order and payment form.
- Complete the order form, submit your payment and you’re done!
An Important Note: School pictures are a fast-paced affair. I spend only a few minutes with each child on picture day and have only a very short window to make a connection with them that will allow me to capture their personality in their photos. And all children react differently to the experience of having a stranger talking to them while snapping away with a camera. Some kids love it and want to perform for the camera, some are shy and understandably wary, some want to jump up and down with laughter and others burst into tears. It is my strong personal belief that no one should be asked to “perform'” for the camera and so just as every child is unique each set of photos is unique. Some children who were more comfortable with the process might have more photos in their set than others were less keen on the photo taking experience. My goal in all my work is to capture who people are, to capture personality and emotion and that is what I’ve endeavored to do for your children, too. The photos you see in the proofing galleries are the best, most diverse set of photos I captured on picture day. I hope you enjoy seeing them as much as I did taking them. Thank you so much for the opportunity to photograph your beautiful children!