Hello Preschool of the Arts Families-
My name is Catherine Hilcove and I’m so excited to let you know that I’ll be doing the school photos again this year at PSA! I had such a wonderful time photographing all the fabulous kids at PSA last year and I can’t wait to do it all over again this year. I’ll be at school from Monday September 30 through Friday October 4 capturing modern, candid and emotive images of your children. These are a different kind of school photo, designed to capture your beautiful children just being themselves. As a PSA parent myself, I know what an incredibly special place Preschool of the Arts is and I can’t wait to meet and capture the uniquely wonderful personalities of all of your beautiful kiddos during school photo week. (You can see a selection of last year’s photos by heading here!)
An important change to note from last year’s photo week: due to staff and parent feedback I will be offering a special sibling photo event on Saturday October 5 at PSA instead of photographing siblings on the Friday of picture week. This change will not only make photo week run more smoothly for teachers and children, but it will give you the opportunity to have photos taken of your children together even if your older children do not attend PSA. The pricing and ordering process for sibling photos will be identical to that for individual photos, but you must sign up for up a sibling session in order to have your children included. Please follow this link to sign up for your sibling photo session.
To help me get the best photos of your kids, please follow these guidelines for what to wear:
- please don’t choose sweatshirts, hoodies or clothing with large logos for picture day
- please do choose bright colors as they will look best in the final photos
- all photos will be from the shoulder up, so details such as collared shirts, pretty sleeves, bowties, hair bows, etc. can add lovely visual interest to your child’s photo
And so you know when your child will have their picture taken here is the schedule for picture week:
- Monday: Silver, Snowflake and Sunshine Rooms
- Tuesday: Cloud, Yellow and Gold Rooms
- Wednesday: Orange, Green and Copper Rooms
- Thursday: Rainbow, Maple and Blue Rooms
- Friday: Red and Purple Rooms
If you have any questions at all, please don’t hesitate to let me know! You can reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org.