Hello GanHayeled Families-
My name is Catherine Hilcove and I’m so excited to let you know that I’ll be doing the school photos again this year at GanHayeled! I had such a wonderful time photographing all the fabulous kids at your school last year and I can’t wait to do it all over again this year.
I’ll be at school on Friday September 25 capturing modern, candid and emotive images of your children. These are a different kind of school photo, designed to capture your beautiful children just being themselves. And this year we’ll be using the beautiful woods behind your school as a lovely natural backdrop for your children’s photos. I’m so looking forward to seeing some familiar faces and meeting some new kiddos later this week and capturing the uniquely wonderful personalities of all of your beautiful children.
Because this year is like no other, I’ll be taking some extra precautions to make sure that not only will I be able to take beautiful photos of your children, but I will be able to do so safely:
- I will be using a different lens this year that will allow me to keep more than 6 feet of distance between myself and all children and staff during photo day.
- I will be wearing a mask from the moment I get out of my car until I leave campus.
- Per school policy, I will not be entering the building.
That said, if you have any questions or concerns at all, please just get in touch as I want to make sure that this is an easy and enjoyable day for everyone!
To help me get the best photos of your kids, please follow these guidelines for what to wear:
- please don’t choose sweatshirts, hoodies or clothing with large logos for picture day
- please do choose bright colors as they will look best in the final photos
- photos will generally be from the shoulder up, so details such as collared shirts, pretty sleeves, bowties, hair bows, etc. can add lovely visual interest to your child’s photo
If you have any questions at all, please don’t hesitate to let me know! You can reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org.