Hello Families of The Well!
My name is Catherine Hilcove and I’m excited to let you know that I’ll be doing the school photos this summer at your school! I’m so looking forward to meeting your lovely children and creating unique and authentic school portraits for them.
I will be at The Well on Wednesday June 30 and Thursday July 1 capturing modern, candid and emotive images of your children. These are a different kind of school photo, designed to capture your beautiful children just being themselves. I’m excited to photograph and document the uniquely wonderful personalities of all of your beautiful children. If you’d like to learn more about my school photo services, feel free to head here.
Because this year is like no other, I’ll be taking some extra precautions to make sure that not only will I be able to take beautiful photos of your children, but I will be able to do so safely:
- I will be using a lens that will allow me to keep 6 feet of distance between myself and all children and staff during photo day.
- I will be wearing a mask from the moment I get out of my car until I leave campus.
- I will be following all school guidelines regarding safety and social distancing.
- I have been fully vaccinated for COVID-19 and am more than two weeks past my second dose.
That said, if you have any questions or concerns at all, please just get in touch as I want to make sure that this is an easy and enjoyable day for everyone!
To help me get the best photos of your kids, please follow these guidelines for what to wear:
- please don’t choose sweatshirts, hoodies or clothing with large logos for picture day
- please do choose bright colors as they will look best in the final photos
- photos will generally be from the shoulder up, so details such as collared shirts, pretty sleeves, bowties, hair bows, etc. can add lovely visual interest to your child’s photo
If you have any questions at all, please don’t hesitate to let me know! You can reach me at email@example.com.