Oh, summer, it’s so nice to see you again!
Warm evenings, early morning birdsong, backyard parties with friends and, if we’re lucky, lots of time spent in our collective Madison backyard: put it all together and I’m pretty sure you’ve got summer. I started these summer adventure mini-sessions during the second summer I lived here and I keep coming back to them because photographing families enjoying the beautiful natural locations here in Madison just doesn’t seem to get old.
This year, though, I’m mixing it up just a little bit. As in years past I’ll be offering morning sessions at Picnic Point, but this year I’ll also be offering sunset sessions at Owen Conservation Park. So whether you’re a dip-your-toes-in-the-lake kind of family or a walk-through-the-wildflowers kind of family, I’ve got you covered!
What you need to know…
Here are all the details you’ll need to know before you book your session:
- Sessions will take place on Saturday July 24
- Morning and early afternoon sessions will take place at Picnic Point by the shores of Lake Mendota
- Late afternoon and evening sessions will take place at Owen Conservation Park
- Each session will last approximately 25 minutes
- The cost for each session is $300 and includes the time spent photographing you and your family and your choice of 5 images from your session
- For an additional $100 you can purchase your full gallery of photos (approximately 30 photos)