Not Your Typical Summer Mini-Sessions ~ Summer Photos in Madison
I’m so happy I can finally say with confidence, summer is here! Warm days, weekend adventures, toes in the sand, licks of an afternoon ice cream cone–the details of summer are all so sweet. I know that I’ll have my camera out a lot this season, capturing the adventures of my own family as we camp, paddle, hike, bike and play so that I can help us all remember the exuberance of this season. And I’m so excited to be planning this opportunity to capture your family’s summer photos in Madison! On Saturday July 14th I’ll be offering my first annual “Not Your Typical Summer Mini-Sessions” at Picnic Point along the shores of Lake Mendota.
Come join me for a 20 minute adventure session on the trails and shoreline of this iconic Madison location. Your kids can throw rocks in the lake and explore the beautiful woods and you can put your feet in the water and savor this fleeting season. It will be a mini-adventure for you and your family that you can look back upon, a slice of summer fun preserved for posterity. Here are all the important details:
- All sessions will take place on Saturday July 14, 2018 (weather permitting) at Picnic Point
- Each session will last 20 minutes
- The cost for each session is $199 and includes the time spent shooting your session along with 3 digital files of your choice from the session
- For an addition $150 you can choose to purchase an additional 7 images or purchase the entire gallery of digital files from your session (approximately 20 images) for an extra $200
- Contact me now to reserve your preferred time so we can capture your summer photos in Madison
I can’t wait to photograph your family’s summer adventure!